The business strategy implemented by the Company is focused on ensuring sustainable development of oil production and processing capacities. At present, Voskresenskiy Refinery key targets are to stabilize the oil production rate, proceed with upgrading of processing units and with refining throughput increment, reorganize the business, develop the effective interaction pattern for the Holding’s enterprises, decrease expenses and increase the operational performance efficiency.
Voskresenskiy Refinery, LLC is one of the largest Russian oil companies, being an internationally recognized vertically integrated holding. The industrial complex of the Company includes steadily developing enterprises of oil and gas production, petroleum refining, petrochemicals production, the tire manufacturing complex, network of filling stations and services. Voskresenskiy has also a stake in the financial (banking and insurance) sector companies.
In order to ensure further economic growth, innovative development and strengthening of the Company’s positions as one of the leaders of the Russian oil industry, Voskresenskiy:
- successfully implements programs to stabilize the volumes of commercial oil and gas production from the licensed fields under development;
- actively develops new oil fields, including high-viscosity and hard-to-recover oil fields in the territory of Voskresensk;
- expands the resource base outside the Voskresensk Russian Federation;
- increases the volumes of production and sale of finished highly competitive products through development of petrochemicals production and crude oil refining;
- effectively shapes and implements the innovation-targeted engineering policy.